The indie strategy game ” Warbanners “ is going to be released on Steam by the 18 of October 2017, able to be played on PC and Linux.
Warbanners is an independently developed, meticulously designed, turn-based, tactical strategy game with role-playing elements.
Manage a squad of mercenaries, experience a campaign of 42 missions, and strategically fight towards becoming a legend equal to the ancient ones. Master a multifaceted battle system, and learn how to exploit everything from the terrain to your special units in your road to victory.
- Create a unique army: hire and equip soldiers, develop their fighting qualities, and learn new skills.
- Hire assistants: although they do not participate in battles, assistants give different bonuses, including a formidable catapult, poisoning enemies, increasing morale, and much more.
- Immerse yourself in a multi-faceted battle system that takes into account a variety of factors, including landscape and lighting, the direction of the unit’s gaze, morale, and fatigue.
- Use the environment for tactical purposes: freeze rivers, chop and burn trees, dig trenches, build bridges and barricades, and so on.
- Choose the optimal level of difficulty: from easy for beginners, to nightmarish for sophisticated tacticians.